Detailed Description for Le Plaisir - 6.0 oz French Cheese
APPROPRIATE WINES: Pomerol, Saint
Emilion, sweet Merlot
Le plaisir is a generous cheese that just melts in the mouth. It soft, creamy
paste releases a subtle fresh taste full of delicate flavor. Le Plaisir is the
cheese of gourmets. Taste it as you like it :
- If you love on fresh, creamy cheese, you should try Le Plaisir when it is
- As it matures, Le Plaisir asserts its character and is a delight to many for
its delicate smooth texture.
COMPLIMENTS: Goes well with sweet fruits.
Cheese type: Soft
Source Milk: Cow Milk
Preparation Process: Unpressed
Percentage of Fat: Less than 50 % of Fat
Shelf Life in Refrigeration: 35 Days
Region/Country of Origin: France
guarantee that our gourmet products are a healthy, prestigious and high-quality.
We sells only caviar officially monitored and controlled
- CITES Regulations
- U.S. Customs
- Our Caviar is HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control
Point) - certified. When each shipment is received, a sample is immediately
sent to a lab for testing and inspection.
- Our caviar is documented to derive from legally acquired
sturgeon and passes no threat to the sturgeon species in the world.
- We offer to our customers caviar that has been obtained
in a legal and ecologically sound way. Our caviar is preserved exclusively
with pure salt, stored, handled and transported according to stringent hygenic
regulations. It meets all international and domestic requirements, including
regulations by CITES, US Fish and Wildlife Service, FDA, etc.
- We are the first company to require DNA batch tests for
each species of caviar. This analysis of the sturgeon roe enables us to ensure
the origin and quality of caviar to customers.
- Item is perishable and will be shipped via Priority
Overnight . All caviar products are packed with special insulated boxes with
gel ice and shipped with Priority Overnight method to ensure fresh arrival.